Crafted by the daelkyr Belashyrra ,the Coat of Eyes is a suit of +1 armor formed from chitin and raw muscle. Dozens of eyes are set across it, taking in everything that happens around the wearer. The Coat of Eyes communicates its desires through strange whispers and bursts of alien emotion that surge in the wearer’s mind. The wearer feels the Coat’s pleasure when it observes something interesting through him or her, but feels its fury if the wearer intentionally avoids sights or experiences that the Coat deems worthy. Occasionally, the wearer feels the presence of another mind, seemingly held within his own: perhaps Belashyrra, gazing out through his creation.
- AC Property: You gain resist 5 psychic and resist 5 poison.
- Property: You gain a +1 item bonus to Perception checks buttake a –1 penalty to Insight checks.
- Property: You gain the ability to speak, read, and write Deep Speech fluently.
- Power (At-Will): Minor Action. Change the Coat of Eyes into a robe (it retains its enhancement and properties).
- Power (At-Will): Immediate Interrupt, when you are struck by an effect that would blind you. Negate the blinded condition.